Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton E168 error code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
E168 error code, what the f**k is going on here. can anyone please help!? I turned the boiler off at the board (no fuse spur and old style mains board) to drain down and install new pipework. Turn back on, wam bam thank you mam, E168!! What the F**k!

I had this couple weeks ago , its an electrical fault , 9 out of 10 times its the pcb,,,,, the so called ghost code . but no code E168 in the MIs,,

Sometimes you can fart around and get it back if lucky ,,, The one i had 2 weeks ago was E133 , and E119 , and while fixing it i had the E168 , i changed the pcb and the pressure sensor and all was well , but before i fixed it the E168 came up but managed to get it going again till i ordered the new parts ,

E168 error code, what the f**k is going on here. can anyone please help!? I turned the boiler off at the board (no fuse spur and old style mains board) to drain down and install new pipework. Turn back on, wam bam thank you mam, E168!! What the F**k!

Rule one,no swearing,even asterixed swearing ,no issue with it in the arms but not in here or the open forums,Rule 2,its normally the pcb,but not always,i can talk you through it but unless you are fully conversant with a multi meter,its pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton E168 error code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello good forums Keston C36 combi boiler constantly gives error code e11. (sometimes i see error code E03) From my own research, I found the following information. E03 Boiler overheat - check that any valves to the heating circuit have not been shut down, no air in the system and that the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I tried posting this already and lost post so here goes again. I'll start from the beginning so please bare with me. Few Months ago I was getting intermittent heating with occasional flame error code on my ICOS HE12. British gas engineer came out when the system was working and...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum and looking for some help with an annoying issue with my Worcester CDi boiler ( installed about 2010 ). It provides heating and hot water ( through a separate lagged water tank). Over a year ago it started going into a mode for a number of minutes before it then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am getting error code 385 on my boiler display which online states 'low voltage'. Any idea on what I can try? Someone suggested replacing the fuse but no idea where to locate it, can anyone help? Thanks
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi - I'm new here. I have a Glow-worm flexicom hx boiler that had a f25 error code and isn't heating my water. I have bled all the radiators, then reset the boiler and now have a f22 code. Can anyone offer advice please. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock