Search the forum,

Discuss Keston C36 Combi Errors in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hello good forums

Keston C36 combi boiler constantly gives error code e11. (sometimes i see error code E03) From my own research, I found the following information.

E03 Boiler overheat - check that any valves to the heating circuit have not been shut down, no air in the system and that the water pressure is correct

E11The automatic test for calibration of flow and return sensors has failed – check both flow and return sensors are located on the correct pipes and are producing the correct readings

When the reset button on the boiler is pressed, the problem disappears for 3-5 minutes, but the problem recurs.

If anyone has encountered this problem before and solved it, can they please help?
I suspect the combi motherboard

I'm waiting for your help

thank you in advance

I had constant e011 errors on my Keston c36. When i checked the installer status the flow and return temps were the same. I assumed a faulty sensor. As a quick fix i reapplied some thermal paste to the flow and return sensors. It's only been a week but so far so good.

boiler overheat could be caused by a blockage in the pump/diverter valve. Did you manage to get it sorted? I'm dying to replace my Keston boiler but so far no company has provided me with a reasonable quote for replacing it. All are very disruptive, taking half my ceiling down and getting scaffolding, many thousands of pounds.

Reply to Keston C36 Combi Errors in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock