Discuss Old cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I'm after a old drill that you will probably have in your shed ideally makita or dewalt as I have battery's and chargers for these.

doesnt need to be the best drill or have hammer I only need it for winding y caravan legs up / down will buy but needs to be cheap thanks

I may have an old 18v Dewalt kicking around. I'll have a gander tomorrow.

i might have a site 14v (makita) not sure if i binned it though will have a check in the shi.... sorry garage tomorrow

i might have a site 14v (makita) not sure if i binned it though will have a check in the shi.... sorry garage tomorrow

Would my 18v batteries fit that , worst bit is 4 month ago I gave one to a mate that I'd had in shed for yonks didn't cross my kind to stick in caravan DOH

Would my 18v batteries fit that , worst bit is 4 month ago I gave one to a mate that I'd had in shed for yonks didn't cross my kind to stick in caravan DOH
not sure might blow it up

Think am sorted guys found old makita will charge battery and see how she does at weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Equipment The shower (a cold feed electric unit) and the Kingspan tank are on the top floor of a 3 storey building. The Ideal Boiler Logic Heat 15...
Replies
Views
Back