Discuss NO water in house? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bekkistocks1

I woke up this morning and my toilet wouldnt flush, the system does not have water going to it. I then went to the bath to get water and put it in the toilet so i could flush it. The taps had no water coming out, i checked all the taps in the house and it is the same throughout. A little bit of water came out the kitchen taps but then stopped. I have no idea about plumbing, all the things i need to check, were to even check, i need help asap! I think it may be the water pressure but like i have said i have no idea at all.

i got a similar problem - no water, hot or cold upstairs (bath, bathroom sink, loo) & no hot water in the kitchen sink but i do have cold water in the kitchen. I too have no idea when it comes to plumbing :) ... any advice offered is much appreciated. cheers

Sounds like frozen pipes. Best to check the loft cold water storage cisteren. Been seeing this alot the past few days.

Frozen pipes maybe?

I had a call today to say all cold water in their house had frozen up, the heating was on but even the double glazing had ice on inside

Frozen pipes in the loft feeding the CWSC would make sense for bathrooms and toilets but the kitchen tap should be fed off the mains. Sounds like your main supply pipe is frozen ( poorly installed ). Possible pipework in the loft as puratherm said too if u have poor insulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NO water in house? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock