Search the forum,

Discuss New Boiler Fit - Straight Swap-Out - in Welwyn Herts - Can Anyone Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magnetic

Hi folks,

I am looking to swap out an old Potterton Flamingo II for a new Viessmann Vitodens 100W 19kW conventional compact boiler. Was wondering if theres someone local that wants to do the job. All the other controls, pump, and tank are fine, so it is a fairly straight swap out. Please message if interested.

Hi there

I sent you a private message...this one is not so private! :bucktooth:

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Boiler Fit - Straight Swap-Out - in Welwyn Herts - Can Anyone Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and wouldn't fire up when reset so I called out the local (but recently retired) engineer to see what he thought. He thought it was the pump so he serviced the...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Hoping some plumbing/heating engineers/other knowledgable folk on here might be able to assist with some questions about my new boiler. We had the new Viessmann 200-W 35kw Combi installed this week by a Viessmann registered local heating engineer. It's the new 2019 version with...
Replies
Views
We have concerns about the closeness of our boiler flue to the neighbours velux window. Conditions permitting and the window open the flue emissions are blown straight into the window and we are obviously concerned as to wether this could be potentially harmful to the individual sleeping in this...
Replies
Views
G
Hi All, I know there are many posts on here asking for advice on 'which new boiler should I get', so hoping you can put up with the tedious subject one more time and help me out Needing to replace an old Vokera Syntesi 25e so I've had a couple of local companies round to give me a quote, and...
Replies
Views
J
Good afternoon! I foolishly let my tank run out of oil. Of course this led to a lockout even after filling and this new boiler is throwing me for a loop! Its a Bosch worcester 12/18 heatslave... I've checked the outside valve and fire valve and all are in order so pretty sure all I need to do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock