Search the forum,

Discuss mixer taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_20150411_172200.jpg

This was done a few month ago.. a friend said if possible to to put in his new tap.. so instead of taking out the old taps he'd rather have the lot working so I said "no problem " and charged £40 to cut the the hole fit the tap and got paid £100 - £60 tip..lolz.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

wow! that is something else! does he have three hands?
Telling me.. the original taps were perfect for money and use. As I was about to disconnect he asked could you get them ALL working.. After he gave me £60 tip. Hopefully he'll call me back to put in the plastic chrome blank (FOC)

Telling me.. the original taps were perfect for money and use. As I was about to disconnect he asked could you get them ALL working.. After he gave me £60 tip. Hopefully he'll call me back to put in the plastic chrome blank (FOC)

I'll fit him a second shower valve right next to his current one, if he's chucking tips like that around!! lol

you were lucky drilling the hole

Blimey I wouldn't of even attempted drilling the hole! Knowing my luck the basin would have cracked in half!

Lolz I've just seen same thing on ebay for the whole set of six piece
New 5Pc Diamond Tile Hole Cutter Saw Set 6mm 8mm 16mm 18mm & 40mm Holesaw Drill

£15.49(Incl. VAT)

That job was client, customers, pleasing people, getting work done and get the L out before they'd ask "do same time to bath tub"

What the hell!!! Why would anyone want that in there bathroom

I removed a three tap hole basin mixer with integrated pop up waste today and replaced with two pillar and a blanking piece with a chain stay incorporated as per customers wishes. I could have suggested this monstrosity instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mixer taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever type. For some reason the hot water running on the new single lever mono mixer tap is slow flowing compared to the old ones. The cold water running...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to upgrade both but the cold side insert will not shift at all. It genuinely is so tight that I am in danger of damaging the mounting even though I am...
Replies
Views
Hi I am not sure whether I have posted correctly earlier today, if so please forgive me as I am trying again just in case. I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up through one hole, has 2 taps...
Replies
Views
L
Hi. Novice here! Bathroom mixer tap was getting 'sticky' and I so sprayed some wd-40 silicone lubricant through some of the gaps - unfortunately it has made it seize up and the tap needs quite a bit of force to either turn it on or change temperature. I'd used the silicon spray on a couple of...
Replies
Views
Leicesterfan
L
L
We are renovating our upstairs bathrooms and there is an issue with shutting off the new mixer fittings - all six of them. The matter is holding up progress though it seems no one knows what to do. We built our home about 28 years ago. The only mixer we installed was in the kitchen, all the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock