Search the forum,

Discuss Mira Platinum Digital Shower and Ideal Standard easy bath/shower box slim. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am installing a Mira Platinum Digital Shower, and Ideal Standard easy bath/shower box slim in my bathroom. The plumber has left me a hot and cold feed to come off of in the bathroom. When i checked the pressure of both, the hot is 3bar and the cold is 5bar. When i looked, he had taken the cold off before the pressure reducing valve. I have a sealed system with a un-vented cylinder. Should i put a pressure reducing valve on the cold so they are both 3bar? or will it not matter as they are both high pressure.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira Platinum Digital Shower and Ideal Standard easy bath/shower box slim. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower, Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have an old type electric shower HOT and COLD fed from the loft on isolators . there's limited space in the attic to get to the tank but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the Thermostatic Shower Valve changed and everything was working again. However a few days later, both hot and cold no longer works for the bath and the hot...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock