Discuss mira combi force 415 temp inconsistency in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boothy

Please can someone give me some advise my shower keeps going hot and cold can i jujst replace the cartrige or do i have to get a new shower it use to be fine so i presume the thermastat has gone help would be much appreciated

i'd get a new cartridge.
a new shower is £300 and a new cartridge is £60
if the rest of the shower is ok your new cartridge will last years

the people to contact are shower doctor who can advise you and sell you the right part,
if youre not confident get a plumber in to fit it.

will need t be a plumber with nvq 3 or warranty void

i've heard this on another thread, if thats the case there's going to be a lot of void warranties then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mira combi force 415 temp inconsistency in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Some advice would be very much appreciated. Our Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler recently developed a few issues. Recently some our...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Could someone give me a heads-up as to the cost of a plumber to replace a thermostatic cartridge in a Bristan mixer bar shower. I have the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my 2002 Mira Excel mixer shower is only putting out a dribble of hot water, the cold flow is fine and hot water flow to the bath tap is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock