Main multipoint FF water heater

Jacko

Gas Engineer
Hello All
Problem with the above named water heater.
Red light comes on every 4-5 secs. No hot water operation. When you reset the heater the green light comes on briefly and then the red light starts doing it’s thing?????
Any ideas ?

Hello All
Problem with the above named water heater.
Red light comes on every 4-5 secs. No hot water operation. When you reset the heater the green light comes on briefly and then the red light starts doing it’s thing?????
Any ideas ?

Hi,

I’ve attached the fault finding diagram for the main multipoint ff.

Using the diagram you’ll be able to sort it.

Please update us.

2FD38159-7D10-417B-AD37-64B823D14AD4.jpeg

i get the feeling although you can still buy them that the heater may be obsolete searching on plumbase and wolesley there are no drawings for parts. lots of refubished boards out there though

Wolseley group ...... it can’t be obsolete only 3 years old, the aps is £165 overheat stat £65 and the temp sensors £35 all plus vat ....... absolutely shocking prices...... may have to go with a refurbished board.....

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Ferroli SKY F 14 instant water heater that shows error A01. Once I hit reset the water heater fires up normally and modulates...
Replies
Views
I noticed the other day, I had to repair a leaky valve that fed water to the refrigerator and washing machine. I noticed after I turned the main...
Replies
Views
Back