Discuss Magna clean, Spirotap, TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read what you write but we produced this device 5 years go and made our money - and as you say the magnet can be withdrawn and cleaned down with a non magnetic tool ALL in situ.

I wish you well in your quest for the perfect domestic ch filter and as I have mentioned there could be mileage in your company and mine working together. In fact we have moved on to other things now - but my contacts etc are still available to you

there is a similar product to that on you tube , a guy from mansfield .
I spoke to him , he has approached adey and fernox but both turned him away .
I think to create a filter , customer needs to withdraw the magnet and clean the filter in situ and the filter has to capture non - magnetic .
Few years ago plumbers were content with just magnetite being caught but not any more !!!![/QUOTE]

to be honest with you to market the product quickly ,i will be giving free samples out to get plumbers and merchants interested.
Hope it works.

to be honest with you to market the product quickly ,i will be giving free samples out to get plumbers and merchants interested.
Hope it works.
Any more detailed info on this yet or a video? Or do we have wait like others for 1st Nov?

Very good....points as per PM, I bet that was not cheap to produce either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magna clean, Spirotap, TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have mostly underfloor heating in my house and one new radiator and two old. A bit of metal pipes and three manifolds, but mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a system boiler (Worcester Bosch). There is a Magnaclean filter fitted, which I assumed was just on the central heating. Heating was...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock