Discuss Magna clean, Spirotap, TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read what you write but we produced this device 5 years go and made our money - and as you say the magnet can be withdrawn and cleaned down with a non magnetic tool ALL in situ.

I wish you well in your quest for the perfect domestic ch filter and as I have mentioned there could be mileage in your company and mine working together. In fact we have moved on to other things now - but my contacts etc are still available to you

there is a similar product to that on you tube , a guy from mansfield .
I spoke to him , he has approached adey and fernox but both turned him away .
I think to create a filter , customer needs to withdraw the magnet and clean the filter in situ and the filter has to capture non - magnetic .
Few years ago plumbers were content with just magnetite being caught but not any more !!!![/QUOTE]

to be honest with you to market the product quickly ,i will be giving free samples out to get plumbers and merchants interested.
Hope it works.

to be honest with you to market the product quickly ,i will be giving free samples out to get plumbers and merchants interested.
Hope it works.
Any more detailed info on this yet or a video? Or do we have wait like others for 1st Nov?

Very good....points as per PM, I bet that was not cheap to produce either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magna clean, Spirotap, TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock