Discuss Low water pressure on unvented syetem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeydoes

3 days ago I partially drained the central heating on an unvented system to fit some TRV's. It refilled okay and everything worked fine but now the domestic water pressure has dropped to a mere trickle. Does anybody think there could be a link between the 2 or just a coincidence. If the how water tank needs to be looked at I will need to get an unvented qualified plumber to check it.
Thanks.

Think you have a problem with the cylinder, it could be a simple fix like a blocked filter or it could be somthing else, anyhoo, if you don't have the G3 ticket then get a bloke in who has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low water pressure on unvented syetem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Back