Discuss Low mains water pressure, float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers everyone, going to take a trip to plumbcenter and see what i can find there

Hello all, ok back for plumbcenter and have come away with 2 high presure float valves, the guy said that to help the tank fill quicker to install two float valves the same and this wold help fill it up quicker as there would be two inlets to the tank as oppose just one, is there anything i should bear in mind when im doing this ? and would any of you recomend doing it this way ? again any advice would be great.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low mains water pressure, float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
will a non return valve conected to my mains help with low presure?.
Replies
Views
bowler
B
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock