Discuss Looking for a water softner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Evening all,

I am looking for a water softner, for a three bed, two bathroom home, I have seen quite a few on the market but any advice on ease of installation and one that uses minimal water during the recharge phase.

Any help appreciated!

Kinetico or Harvey's. Both excellent softeners, expensive but worth every penny. Buy cheap and you will buy twice[emoji857][emoji857]. Think of this as a long term (20+ years) investment. Good luck and enjoy your soft water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a water softner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Bungalow built in 2001. All copper pipework (water and heating) runs in channels of expanded foam polystyrene between a concrete floor and OSB...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Back