Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Lettings Group - fake contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djbphs

I recently was contacted by a llandlord lettings group which promisede me a minimum of 500 properties a year for a 2 year contract, all for just 1750+ VAT. The offer sounded great, as if you do the math, 500 x £120 (the price of a combined boiler service and Safety check) works out at £60,000 a year.

However, due to some research, this particular "company" is non existent, with a website that doesnt work, a 24 hr emergency helpline which is an answer phone and a group of thieving con artists who obviously pray on easy target businesses.

Please be weary, if something sounds too good to be true, 9 times out of ten it always is.

yep been gone over 100 times before on here mate everything isnt always as it seams why would you pay up front for something from someone you no nothing about i wouldnt unless it was the council and i was 100% certon they were genuine id rather get my own work then theres only me to blame if am skint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lettings Group - fake contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
J
Hello. I'm currently halfway, just short of, through a ND for I.T practitioners in Software Development at college, I chose it as I have a passion...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock