Search the forum,

Discuss mtm group in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
download

CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2[SUP]ND[/SUP] JULY 2012
Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over the last 10 days or so with reference to the maintenance contract, there has been previous information sent out. We will be implementing a company on Monday the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] of July 2012. If you would like to be considered for the contract or would like some further information if you give me a call or fill in the online contractor application form, myself or a member of my team will get back to you shortly.
A draft contract and references will be supplied to all interested parties that meet the contractual criteria requirements.
Many Thanks
James

Maintenance Contract Details
The portfolios of properties are provided by a number of our clients and they cover the area in and around North West London. We do not wish to have in place a company who resides out with this area as this would lead to delays in reaching jobs, excessive traveling and costs and of course commitment levels will wane as the Contract could take the company away from their existing customer base.
The following areas are part of the requirements to be covered: HA and surrounding

download

There may be opportunities out with these locations for further works and this can be considered at a later date. If a company can cover further afield then we would look at this after the initial Contract has been allocated.

We currently have just over 480 properties located within the North West London area although we do have the scope to increase this beyond the 750 mark. These range from Domestic rentals, Student accommodation lets and Void properties (provided by Banking Clients and Insurance Companies) we are looking for a company that is in a position to expand and grow and we would hope to provide further properties to that company throughout the Contract. Inevitably there may be no further room within your business and we would then look to take on a further company within the area to accommodate the extra workload.
Client Requirements
We have been asked, as part of our Contractual agreements to fulfill all maintenance requirements on our client’s properties.
Ultimately we require providing trades to cover anything from planned maintenance, emergency repairs, periodic inspections, refurbishments etc.
The range of specific duties within these provided services will include:
Plumbing Works
Gas Services
Electrical
Plastering/Rendering
Joinery
Installations
Building Works
General Domestic Maintenance

This is not a complete list and the Contract will include various other works, although not all works are mandatory for all companies installed.

MTM Group Requirements
We are specifically looking for a company covering the local area and beyond, who can be relied upon to provide these ongoing services. For the next 30 months we would be looking to install a responsible maintenance company who can provide very high customer services, and can ultimately build strong relationships with our Clients.
Not every company we speak with will be suitable and provisions can be made to accommodate companies who may be able to provide part of the requirements. We understand the volume of works may be too much for some and this can result in the area and portfolio being cut down to fit in with your individual capabilities. We would much rather each and every trade requirement is covered to the highest standard and if this results in more than one company being put in place and this is in the best interests of the Client, then we will have individual trades rather than an all in one.
Payment Terms
We believe payments should be made correctly and on time. This is paramount to the continued relationship that will be built between all parties.
We pay our Contractors strictly within 30 days. This is paid directly to the Contractor by BACS.
Contract Payment Deposit
There is a financial element to the Contract, which is applicable to the awarded contractor (and only the awarded contractor).
This allows us to have genuine commitment from our Contractor and ongoing, we have a solid base for all parties.
Our clients only wish to work with affiliated companies and we are able to effectively weed out the good and the bad from the process early on and for the Contractors they benefit from having the security of work and commitment from ourselves to fully assist throughout the Contract.
Most companies will look at the Contract as an opportunity to expand and grow their business, giving consistent work and variety in their daily diary. By having a financial commitment our Clients are ensuring Contractors turn up when they are supposed to and complete the works to the Standards required.
Example-
An example of how this is applied in other ways would be as a deposit on a rental property for instance. This is completely necessary to ensure provisions are taken place to look after the property throughout the rental agreement and both sides are protected should the other default on their responsibilities. This is something that is becoming more and more popular within the industry and over the coming months will be implemented by other national organisations to safeguard their investments.
Currently companies like B&Q and also Homebase have contractor payments in place for engineers fitting their kitchens and bathrooms supplied to customers purchasing them from their stores. The reason for this is simple “commitment”, they, like us have a reputation and a standard to adhere to, and this must be met by all parties involved to allow total competence in everything we do. I’m sure you will be able to appreciate this and also the reasoning behind it.
We also have safeguards in place and along with the guarantees within the Contract for the work; the Payment is also refunded should there be issues arising from services provided.
If you feel that you are the right company or engineer for this contract and can deliver the service requirements for our National Clients and would like to find out more regarding the Contract opportunity then please either call direct on 01294 274802 or fill in our Vendors form by clicking the link:
http://mtm-group.co.uk/form.html and a member of the contracts team will be in touch with you ASAP.

download

James Steven
MTM Group Ltd
Contracts Consultant
Direct : 01294 274802
E Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.mtm-group.co.uk

Company Address:

Sovereign House
Academy Road
Irvine
KA12 8RL

Please think of the environment and only print the contents of this e-mail if you really need to.

MTMG issues this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and will have no contractual effect unless it is otherwise agreed between MTMG and the recipient.

If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the MTMG network. However, MTMG does not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of this message by a third party. MTMG may monitor emails sent to and from MTMG network.

2 Attached files| 38KB

View Slideshow

500 properties and will bring them up to 700 mark ...... should have post it in the open forum me think ????

I got the same thing 2 days ago. A mate of mine had the same thing last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mtm group in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock