Discuss Internet Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

Gas Engineer
How does this work exactly and whats a good model / brand to go for?

Is it when you change your broadband supplier and the installation engineer fails to turn up for the third time?

I have a Salus wifi controller in my house, it's good. But for multi zone including underfloor heating stats. Heatmiser is the best in my view. Can control 16 zones. The app is very easy to set up for customer and more intuitive than a programmable room stat.

Certain people , with certain types of jobs ( shifts )these must be good . Otherwise I think they are an absolute waste of money .

I do believe it's the future (going with the smart home theme)

As an installer it's something I'm looking to get into. How does the unit actually control the boiler though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Internet Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
Back