Discuss inside of tap broken-weird fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

2011-11-14 20.18.08.jpgany1 know where i can get the internal white packing as it has cracked?, customer is asking.(im trying to upload the photos)

Attachments

• 2011-11-14 20.18.48.jpg
    2011-11-14 20.18.48.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
what is the name of the plastic thing in the tap handle?, whats its name? and where can i get it from?

Looks like a Bristan tap from the pic.

If it is one then to be honest, it really isn't worth the hassle. Much cheaper, easier and quicker to change the blighter.

just get some replacement tap heads, they will be cheaper in the long run, instead of spending hours trying to find an insert that you will finish up charging the custard ÂŁ50 for in time and effort

Maybe a picture of the outter head would be good so we can see design?

Ideal have this kind of plastic infill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to inside of tap broken-weird fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
I have quarter turn taps in my downstairs bathroom, the sink taps were getting a bit stiff so I replaced the insides with Flomasta 1/2" BSP...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock