Currently reading:
inside of tap broken-weird fitting

Discuss inside of tap broken-weird fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

2011-11-14 20.18.08.jpgany1 know where i can get the internal white packing as it has cracked?, customer is asking.(im trying to upload the photos)

Attachments

• 2011-11-14 20.18.48.jpg
    2011-11-14 20.18.48.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
what is the name of the plastic thing in the tap handle?, whats its name? and where can i get it from?

Looks like a Bristan tap from the pic.

If it is one then to be honest, it really isn't worth the hassle. Much cheaper, easier and quicker to change the blighter.

just get some replacement tap heads, they will be cheaper in the long run, instead of spending hours trying to find an insert that you will finish up charging the custard £50 for in time and effort

Maybe a picture of the outter head would be good so we can see design?

Ideal have this kind of plastic infill

2011-11-14 20.18.34.jpg

that is the tap, any1 know where i can get the head replacement from?

that is the entire mixer?, any1 know where i can get a replacement head?, or insert drive-plastic bush from?
IMG00260-20111114-2011.jpg

forget the replacement tap heads from the merchants,

View attachment 4156

that is the tap, any1 know where i can get the head replacement from?

did you drop it !!!

or is that an inbuilt dent,just get a normal contract set of tap heads and hammer one side

I know the tap,will come to be about 3.00am in the morning while I am dreaming about Claudia Schiffer's taps..watch this space

Last edited by a moderator:
the ones from the merchants dont look anything like the one you have, they would look abysmal on that mixer, sorry

thats the design of the tap PudDdle, she wants the same tap put back on, im really confused now?, should i try and look for the same tap(any1 know what make it is), or should i find the plastic bush drive inserts?, can sumone give me a straight answer

Great site, especially for wc bits and pieces.

Royal Mail speed of delivery (ie slow) but good company that I've used in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to inside of tap broken-weird fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back