Discuss I'm working in this adverse weather to repair boilers who else is? and where in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dibbo

Hi Everyone

been a while since i have posted here, Lovley weather for fixing boilers and plumbing, BUT my phone is not ringing in the yorkshire, humberside, lincolnshire areas. Anyone else in the country having the same problem, I'm an ex homeserve contractor highley experanced in boiler repairs, but the phone is dead. (were all doomed)

Dave.07966144014

It will only ring if people know who you are and where to find you.

No bait break, lunch or tea break today (and returned to supper about 15 seconds before the dog had it). Same tomorrow. (Away Weds). Same Thursday and probably Friday.

Thought it was going to be relatively easy this week until a delivery was late again and then a burst pipe for one of my favourite customers.

Super busy this time last year as well.

Must admit, I had a few too many days off in the summer.

properly busy here in south Wales boilers braking left right and indeed centre

My phones ringing but I cant get out of my drive!. Should have went for the Big Boy 4x4 motor instead of the sensible van!!

im busy in my office, just had to tiurn the trv down, damn thing making me hot.more tea anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm working in this adverse weather to repair boilers who else is? and where in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back