Discuss ideal system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajoint

hello,can anyone help,my ideal system boiler when you switch it to on fires up for 2 minutes then cuts out,fire it up again ok for 2 minutes then again cuts out,thanks,alan joint.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Z
  • Question
My oil fired boiler won’t fire up it is in lockout After a power cut my oil feeder is showing out of fuel- it isn’t. And now my boiler is in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock