Discuss Ideal Standard - Any Good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links not working (but no worries).

They're fine - not the best and definitely not the worst. Most taps are reliable these days and Ideal Standard is no different (until you get to the more expensive ranges).

Links not working (but no worries).

They're fine - not the best and definitely not the worst. Most taps are reliable these days and Ideal Standard is no different (until you get to the more expensive ranges).

pretty good stuff, at least its well known and not far eastern crap

Yeah I'm a bit OCD/paranoid and didnt fancy replacing the entire shower for lack of spare parts in the future.

Just installed one of their baths and it was very solid with a spacious interior. Good brand and also sold in B&Q as well as Screw Fix.

Items numbers are 40287, 65275 & a Moretti shower 81351.

Price is good too!

as been said good stuff and not cheap foreign crap. still getting spares for older wcs , taps and valves 20+ years later.
jobbing plumbers will know what i mean ... tiffany side handle, sandringham doughnut & cc kit

as been said good stuff and not cheap foreign crap. still getting spares for older wcs , taps and valves 20+ years later.
jobbing plumbers will know what i mean ... tiffany side handle, sandringham doughnut & cc kit

Nice to know, cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Standard - Any Good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. New diy member here. I am refreshing my bathroom and the taps are currently fed cold mains and gravity hot from the loft. There only...
Replies
Views
I’m in the process of getting quotes from heating engineers to replace an old Ideal Classic LX boiler. My dilemma I have is not so much the...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved...
Replies
Views
Hello , ive recently gone out on my own, i have been working in the industry 15years now /g3 qualified and i would just like to get some advice...
Replies
Views
Hi , if you have time I’d be really grateful if someone can answer this question so I know what to buy and what to ask a local tradesman to price...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock