Discuss ideal logic combi 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsaday

Any idea what these boilers are like? are they any good. My friend has just had one fitted and they look good. She also has a remote control to operate the boiler and this is also the thermostat. Sounds pretty funky.

Opinions would be appreciated good or bad as we are thinking of getting a new boiler

Ideal make middle of the road boilers, the Logic is their latest range.
I'd get at least a 28kw boiler, better hot water performance.
A programable room stat is deffinately a good choice, rather than a clock & room stat. You get a warmer house for lower running costs.

Cracking boiler, I work on them all the time, no major issues as yet, they had a few teathing probs but all ironed out now.
I always fit Honywell CM921 remote wireless programmable room stats too, I fact iv got Logic 30 at home on a CM921' can't knock it. 10 year garuntee on the heatexchanger , 5 year garuntee on the whole boiler if you buy the Logic plus.. But very rare you,d use it.
Bren.

Cracking boiler, I work on them all the time, no major issues as yet, they had a few teathing probs but all ironed out now.
I always fit Honywell CM921 remote wireless programmable room stats too, I fact iv got Logic 30 at home on a CM921' can't knock it. 10 year garuntee on the heatexchanger , 5 year garuntee on the whole boiler if you buy the Logic plus.. But very rare you,d use it.
Bren.

Have to admit that I like the logic range. We fitted one as it was the best deal from the merchant, and I have since got one at home. A lot of people knock ideal (with good reason in the past), but the logic range is a cracking boiler. Have a look at the ideal independent (based on a logic, with flue and clock), but better priced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ther,s also the imini that the a large suplier do aswell (P.C)., dont get confused with the minic24/28.. different altogether, that one and the Indipendent are basicly a logic but with a few cosmetic differences, no built in filling loop but thats about it..
Or, and a lot cheeper...but you wouldnt get the 5 year garuntee unless you paid for it..

The independent has a 2yr guarantee, the same as the logic. IIRC only the ideal logic plus has a 5yr guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic combi 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock