Currently reading:
ideal logic combi 24

Discuss ideal logic combi 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsaday

Any idea what these boilers are like? are they any good. My friend has just had one fitted and they look good. She also has a remote control to operate the boiler and this is also the thermostat. Sounds pretty funky.

Opinions would be appreciated good or bad as we are thinking of getting a new boiler

Ideal make middle of the road boilers, the Logic is their latest range.
I'd get at least a 28kw boiler, better hot water performance.
A programable room stat is deffinately a good choice, rather than a clock & room stat. You get a warmer house for lower running costs.

Cracking boiler, I work on them all the time, no major issues as yet, they had a few teathing probs but all ironed out now.
I always fit Honywell CM921 remote wireless programmable room stats too, I fact iv got Logic 30 at home on a CM921' can't knock it. 10 year garuntee on the heatexchanger , 5 year garuntee on the whole boiler if you buy the Logic plus.. But very rare you,d use it.
Bren.

Cracking boiler, I work on them all the time, no major issues as yet, they had a few teathing probs but all ironed out now.
I always fit Honywell CM921 remote wireless programmable room stats too, I fact iv got Logic 30 at home on a CM921' can't knock it. 10 year garuntee on the heatexchanger , 5 year garuntee on the whole boiler if you buy the Logic plus.. But very rare you,d use it.
Bren.

Have to admit that I like the logic range. We fitted one as it was the best deal from the merchant, and I have since got one at home. A lot of people knock ideal (with good reason in the past), but the logic range is a cracking boiler. Have a look at the ideal independent (based on a logic, with flue and clock), but better priced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ther,s also the imini that the a large suplier do aswell (P.C)., dont get confused with the minic24/28.. different altogether, that one and the Indipendent are basicly a logic but with a few cosmetic differences, no built in filling loop but thats about it..
Or, and a lot cheeper...but you wouldnt get the 5 year garuntee unless you paid for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic combi 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock