Discuss I think my hot water cylinder hasn’t been plumbed in properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a tundish - and if so, where? It must be clearly visible and within 600mm of the T&P relief valve.
That job is DIY looking and in fact probably could have been done (albeit illegally) better by a competent diyer who actually reads and tries to adhere to the basic MIs.
I am fearing the worst about the discharge pipe diameter size, materials and how it terminates.
That install needs a qualified decent plumber to remove it all and start again with most of the plumbing. No point in talking about the owner messing about with one minor problem. If this has been recently installed by someone claiming to be a plumber, then sue them
Tell us what you really think mate :p:p:p:p

You shouldn't be playing with this it comes under G3 of building regs and should only be worked on by a registered engineer whether installing or maintaining, it looks like a new install so you should also have got a certificate for building regs notification for the work, you need the get the installer back assuming he/she is G3 certified if not employ someone who is, don't want to over dramatise but if not installed you could create an explosive situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I think my hot water cylinder hasn’t been plumbed in properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock