Discuss How to keep your hands warm going up stairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Radioman

f6530bfff80ff8c08081ff85b5c7e057.jpg

I've seen the same thing fitted in a place in Hackney a few year's ago....this did bring back a few memorie's ......regards Turnpin:rofl:

I posted that same photo here on Hall of Shame Photos section just a few days ago.
It is supposed to have come from a Dublin firm on what they find

I've actually hung some panels on that angle.
Not sideways, but leaning forward.

The external walls were leaning in on a 35 degree angle.
Was concerned about the wall brackets because there was more weight leaning forward. Wasn't sure whether the brackets would take the forward weight.

Never had any complaints or call backs

I've actually hung some panels on that angle.
Not sideways, but leaning forward.

The external walls were leaning in on a 35 degree angle.
Was concerned about the wall brackets because there was more weight leaning forward. Wasn't sure whether the brackets would take the forward weight.

Never had any complaints or call backs

Difficult to reach the phone when your lying under a radiator:furious3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to keep your hands warm going up stairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Can anyone please help. We have shower issues and have had for about 2 years. We are in a farmhouse. So before hand, we would turn on our Trevi...
Replies
Views
Derek Adamson
D
N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice really. I have a Glowworm Ultimate boiler which looks like this: I have a very strange problem with it in...
Replies
Views
Hi lads and lasses, I have this customer that has to keep forcing mains pressure back through his vented hot water system every week due to a...
Replies
Views
The flue runs up from the boiler into the attic. There are then two 45 degree elbows before the flue runs out to the rroof.The flue runs parallel...
Replies
Views
Back