Search the forum,

Discuss how to bleed riello boiler urgent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicolahull32

please can anyone tell me how to bleed a riello boiler have pressed red button loads of times help x

Think you need to explain problem bit better, are you in hull or is that your surname?

sorry tht my surname, got a new riello boiler b4 xmas i ran out of oil and got more today so now the heating wont come on, i pressed the red button about 15 times it makes the noise but keeps turning of after about 30 sec. just need to know how to bleed it as my old one just auto bleed after pressing button 3 times.

Take of red cover and you will see a long hexagonal bolt crack it open and when oil is flowing close again clean and make sure it's sealed don't take it fully out
If that don't work then could be air locked in oil line get a plumber out then

Don't keep pressing red button
You might be better getting a plumber round to do it for you

oh i could kiss you such a wonderfull man thank u so much it now working xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol your very welcome that's the best thanks I ever got on here lol

Glad you got sorted but if you run out again don't keep pressing the red reset button, you could end up burning out the control box.

Or you could end up filling the boiler with oil, especially if the boiler had a different fault. Could be a big burn up if they ignite suddenly! :grin:

Not hot?

DKIA!!! HONESTLY!!!! You're married!!!

Glad you're sorted!

dontknowitall u have me lost? what u on about lol what u mean not hot? and what on earth is dkia???? and defo not married lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to bleed riello boiler urgent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock