Discuss how much do you drink? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

migoplumber

just wondering how unhealthy i might be.

when i finish work, as i get home, my loving wife stands at the door and hands me a beer. i make my way to the sofa sit down and sup it.
then i have a bath, sit down and relax in front of stupid box watching crap.
at this point we open our first bottle of wine, generally on a school night we have a bottle each every night, a good red!

is this the norm?

as an afterthought, how many times do you eat out each week/month, where do you go and how much do you spend. as another afterthought do any of you abstain during week and then make up for it at weekend with 20 pints on a friday night.(i can only drink 3 pints before i feel sick, put 3 bottles of wine in front of me and they disappear rapid)

have a good weekend.

HOLA
drink about a bottle of roja red on the patio looking across the pool
eat out about 3/4 times a week cost 20/100e a night.

then get up ,take the the dogs out to play cowboys and Indians

Have exactly the same habit as you Migo,love a good red!..still have lads night every six weeks or so and have it large, but getting few and far between these days. However, broke the chain this week (every day for as long as, I've had a drink!) as me and the Mrs have had the dreaded swine flue and have abstained from the drink all week.

I don't seem to have full blown symptoms, my wife though has been super ill - pretty nasty folks, watch out! I've been still able to do some work this week, mainly boiler repairs,setting up shower valves etc, but nothing full on as no energy and general carp feeling. Might see how some cans go down tonight mind as it has been a week and it is Saturday, oink- oink!

Oh, and so far don't feel any benefits from not drinking, but might try and get the can when coming in the door habit curbed once and for all (doubtfull!!).

Last edited by a moderator:
are you the tax inspector in disguise shuan ?mate of mine got clobbered for under paying tax turned out he was buying several bottles of wine a week cash but claiming the tesco club points

I cant drink in the week, i cant stand not feeling 100% in the morning, I prob go out 2-3 a month, dont go too mad even then. Usually have chinese on a sat night.

About 3 bottles of wine during the working week and a bottle of vodka on the weekend washed down with some more wine.

I drink myself to sleep most nights. including tonight.

well i now feel like im not the odd one out. like i said i drink at least 1 bottle of wine a night school nights included! at weekend i might drink 2. this is at home drinking.
we go out twice a week, once to local carvery at 6 quid each + drinks, good food, then a take away pizza jobby that normally come in at short of 20 quid.

blackpool prices!!

I drink too much my nurse tells me when I go, diabetic lol used to have lots of hypos but I have since lost lots of weight since the doing plumbing.

Do I care no. should I care no. not really, dont go out on a bev dont like the noise and hassle that seems to appear to come with it. Eat out no chance have only been trading just over a year and most has gone back into my business.

I have to admit though on friday 8pm just sat down with my wife and my dinner phone rings :eek: Do you come out at this hour as I hear the water :eek: My wife was not happy as had just got in from work, but I had a drink.

Explained to customer but got my wife to drive me there, she has only just started to talk to me again. All from a customer trying to fix a wc handle and breaking the top of a torbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how much do you drink? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock