Discuss HI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a retired industrial engineer, now trying to get to grips with my ch boiler and various tasks around the house and car. The company I worked for went bust, so no fat pension, just what the state grudgingly gives me, so now I try to use my limited skills on DIY. I hope not to be too much of a nuisance on here but your help and advice will be invaluable. Thanks in anticipation
BoB

Welcome aboard Bob nice to have you with us.....lots of great advice here .....gas advice only given to qualified gas engineers but pretty friendly bunch none the less...regards Turnpin:welcome:

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock