Discuss good news at last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jms

I have at last got a plumbers mate job, after what seems like a lifetime i got the call today to start in the new year studying for NVQ 2 and then NVQ 3 gas so well happy at the moment, and all this started for a fast track course doing city & guilds.

I know the fast track courses get a bad rap but it worked for me and i just want to say if anyone is in the same boat out there just stick with it and it will pay off, you might spent a small fortune on stamps and envelopes and get stick of the sight of your CV but it will work so good luck and keep at it...........:D:D:D:D

Nice one mate , just out of interest what is he paying you ? It is ok if you don't want to say ...just wondered.

enough to get me by but the quicker i learn the more i get paid which is fair enough imo.

nowt wrong with a fast track course, so long as you understand that it is onlt the beginning of a very long and slow upward learning curve. i wish you the best in your new job. above all you have to enjoy it

Well done it just shows you its down to hard work and perserverance.

Well done, least it shows us fast trackers that there is some hope out there!

Congratulations. :)

Congratulations-Well done mate.

Well done just out of curiosity what area do you live in. I have been trying in oldham,rochdale manchester area for over a year. How long where you trying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to good news at last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, My name is Michael I am 31 years old from London and have 2 years plumbing experience. I am currently carrying out my NVQ 2 portfolio...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've done the C&G Level 2 in Plumbing Studies. I'm currently working as a plumber's mate (part-time). Eventually, I'd like to become Gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock