Currently reading:
good news at last

Discuss good news at last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jms

I have at last got a plumbers mate job, after what seems like a lifetime i got the call today to start in the new year studying for NVQ 2 and then NVQ 3 gas so well happy at the moment, and all this started for a fast track course doing city & guilds.

I know the fast track courses get a bad rap but it worked for me and i just want to say if anyone is in the same boat out there just stick with it and it will pay off, you might spent a small fortune on stamps and envelopes and get stick of the sight of your CV but it will work so good luck and keep at it...........:D:D:D:D

Nice one mate , just out of interest what is he paying you ? It is ok if you don't want to say ...just wondered.

nowt wrong with a fast track course, so long as you understand that it is onlt the beginning of a very long and slow upward learning curve. i wish you the best in your new job. above all you have to enjoy it

Well done just out of curiosity what area do you live in. I have been trying in oldham,rochdale manchester area for over a year. How long where you trying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to good news at last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back