Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers mate/improver looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

My name is Michael I am 31 years old from London and have 2 years plumbing experience. I am currently carrying out my NVQ 2 portfolio. I am currently working on a site but although I am getting on well there I have an issue with getting my hot and cold second fix evidence for my portfolio as the bathrooms being put in are in already fitted pods which is not ideal for me.

If there are any plumbers out there looking for a mate/improver in the London/Herts/Essex areas please get in contact with me.

Thanks in advance.

Don’t give up because no one has got back to you, not everybody looks at weekends. It might help you if you have a driving licence and own transport .. Centralheatking

Thanks for the reply centralheat king. No I won't be giving up any time soon 👍🏻.

Thanks also for the advice on what I should add to my original post.

Yes I do drive and have my own transport, I also have all my own tools power/hand, valid cscs card,public liability insurance and dbs check.

Reply to Plumbers mate/improver looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock