Discuss Geberit flush valve removal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lads and lasses, need help with this Geberit flush valve removal. Did a quick search of google and it seems they can be removed without taking the toilet to bits. Anyone able to shed some light on how I can do this please? Cheers

IMG-20151026-WA0024.jpg

normally just twist one way

Tried turning it and it doesn't seem to unlock anything, only twists so far due to how small cistern is.

maybe email geberit?

They twist off. If it's hitting cistern before releasing then you have to take the cistern off. I done one last month.

Usually a quarter turn will release but they can be stiff. The bottom part stays attached to cistern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Geberit flush valve removal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
B
I have a Geberit concealed cistern . This has a dual pneumatic flush, and has worked without any problems for a few years now. The short flush...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock