Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Galaxy note 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrab1970

Anyone tell me what gas apps you can get on android? I have iphone at minute and im thinking of changing to galaxy note.

Cheers guys

I'm thinking galaxy note 2 or nokia lumia 920 (in a few wks when it's released). The lumia looks the daddy. Far better than the iPhone 5 in every way. Don't know about apps though.

My mate just got the new galaxy note. Its great. Not for me though. My galaxy s2 does much the same just smaller. If i want bigger i use the lappy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've recently got the Note 2 after taking my HTC Desire Z for a swim in the pool on holiday and realising that I didn't have insurance as I hadn't registered my handset so I had to upgrade. Really wanted to wait for the Samsung Relay to come out but I'm quite enjoying the Note 2.

Apps, What do you want? I'm sure that anything that you want for Apple you will be able to get for Android.

The Note seems big to begin with but you soon get used to it.

The big advantage of Samsung is it isn't apple.
Apps are much cheaper on Samsung and often free. Apple is expensive

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

the mrs has a galaxy note its massive about the size of a house brick

Probably feels like one too when hurled at you!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I want a tablet type device to use for work, can't warrant spending mega bucks on an iPad, does anyone have the Samsung galaxy tab 2? And can you have adobe reader or something similar to load the manuals in to?

Not got a tab 2 but it's just a bigger version of the note 2. They come with adobe acrobat reader already installed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks manchestergas, so I could download boiler manuals straight into there right?

i've got a galaxy ace 2, and it's excellent just the right size for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Galaxy note 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock