Discuss Fluke multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gas frank

Hi guys I've got a fluke meter, when I turn it on it the readings go up and down even without testing anything, do these meters have to be calibrated if so where would be the best place to send it and how much is it, many thanks frank.

They settle down after a couple of minutes,

Touching probes together , should prevent stray pickup

( one of my cheapies lies about readings for 40 sec )
( after power up Poor quality ! )

Thanks for the replys guys, I guss I never noticed it before, it will jump more on AC than any other setting but this is probably normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluke multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock