Discuss Flame failure on baxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumber1

What's best way to test flame señor current on a baxi duo tec he. Manual says current should be more than 0.5 ua. What's best way to connect multimeter???

I am gsr! Just having a slight problem with a boiler that keeps dropping 133 code checked all things by just unsure were to connect multimeter to test. Very rare to do this but just like to find out

Good advice from DG, and spotted also by Mike Jackson.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flame failure on baxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hello All, First post here, I confess to being wet behind the ears with Baxi 105e major problem so its Urgent! It started with Flame Failure...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock