Search the forum,

Discuss Flame failure on Baxi Combi 80E Gas Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stantheman

Has anyone any ideas on why a Baxi combi 80E Gas Boiler has flame failure occasionally. It runs fine for a few days and then goes out on flame failure and can take quite a few attempts to reset?

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flame failure on Baxi Combi 80E Gas Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a BIASI gas boiler as in the pictures. Its worked fine for 12 months. But now, for the last few days, when its first running the bath, I can hear the gas flame turning on and off…and the bath water is quite cold…..if I leave the tap running for say 5 mins, then the gas does stay on...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock