Search the forum,

Discuss Firebird Enviromax boilers. Any experience? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. I need a new oil boiler for the boilerhouse in a local inn. They currently have an ancient Powell Duffryn OP3 which must be at least 40 years old and on borrowed time.

I am looking at the Firebird Enviromax 58kw Boilerhouse boiler which should do the job. Anyone any experience of these? What other boilerhouse boilers should I look at?

havent done oil for ages,fitted a worcs danemoor? that was problermatic also done a grant version that was more reliable but that was 6 years ago

Neither Grant nor Worcester do boilerhouse type boilers. The other one I was looking at is the Trianco.

cant help much sorry i do mainly gas,trianco have a good reputation though we stopped doing oil because little call for it and building control charging a fortune just to turn up and say "i dont know what is it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Firebird Enviromax boilers. Any experience? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a plumber to pipe up Rayburn to an R type neutraliser (and alter pipework to connect existing oil boiler). Job in SG8 OQE. The job is fairly straightforward with reasonable access for pipework in roof void. Cylinder might need raising on a platform which I will build (I'm a chippy)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm hoping to get some advice. I moved into a new build house a few years ago. A Firebird Silverpac external oil boiler (kabin pak type) was installed which is situated on top of the detached garage base - I've now decided to build the garage meaning the boiler will be now be located...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock