Discuss Firebird Enviromax boilers. Any experience? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. I need a new oil boiler for the boilerhouse in a local inn. They currently have an ancient Powell Duffryn OP3 which must be at least 40 years old and on borrowed time.

I am looking at the Firebird Enviromax 58kw Boilerhouse boiler which should do the job. Anyone any experience of these? What other boilerhouse boilers should I look at?

havent done oil for ages,fitted a worcs danemoor? that was problermatic also done a grant version that was more reliable but that was 6 years ago

Neither Grant nor Worcester do boilerhouse type boilers. The other one I was looking at is the Trianco.

cant help much sorry i do mainly gas,trianco have a good reputation though we stopped doing oil because little call for it and building control charging a fortune just to turn up and say "i dont know what is it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Firebird Enviromax boilers. Any experience? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock