Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lovetherust

Hi chap/chapesses, i have a quiry regarding my boiler, i have an 9 year old ideal h24 that suddenly wont heat up my tap water very well being tepid at best but heating works fine, iv looked at the d/valve and the pin pushes in and returns ok, when i turn the hot water on after a second or so the pressure gauge will go mad with the needle going from 1bar to 1.5 down to .5 and alot of clicking coming from the boiler. Now, i am not a plumber and i wont be diy-ing it but if anybody can point in a better place to start so i dont get fobbed off and spend money i dont need to spend, if any more info is needed il do my best to answer thanks in advance

Nope. Giving you any sort of advice on this infringes forum rules.

Don't believe everything you see on TV. Hard as it may be to believe the vast majority of us are decent people looking to earn a decent wage and most certainly are NOT in the business of ripping anyone off.

Post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber' sub forum.

Meanwhile job 38.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wondered if i could get some expert advice regarding a ground floor flat I have purchased and about to move into. The building is circa 1850, about 160 years old, an old police station and built pretty sturdy. The heating system that is currently there are panel heaters in each of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue with plumbing. In October 2018 a plumber came to install full central heating and a unventes cylinder which was zoned to two floors (Basement and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some urgent advice re water pressure in an unvented system. A few months back, I had my gravity fed system + boiler changed to an unvented cylinder + system boiler. The water pressure following the swap was incredible. We were originally talking about putting in a mains booster...
Replies
Views
Hi all At the moment I am living in misery and need some help/advice. This is my story: Both the elements in my hot water cylinder has died, they`ve been replaced several times over the years but unfortunately the last time this was done the "plumber" cracked the seal and I been told no...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock