Search the forum,

Discuss Expensive Circlip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom Edmondson

Hello,

I wondered if anyone knew where I could get a circlip like the pic?

2014-10-13%2011.28.54.jpg

Picture is here if it won't show up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jc6iosehk9hp1xb/2014-10-13 11.28.54.jpg?dl=0

I nice plumber gave me a different one off an old tap but it was a bit to thick and keeps poping off.

I think I could buy a reviver kit from screwfix but £13 for a clip seems like a lot and I'm not even sure it is the correct one as I can't find any part numbers on the tap.

oooooooooooooh just buy the kit, one might fit, nice picture by the way, not a lot of use though

Thanks lame plumber, very helpful!! If I got the reviver kit I would have the whole tap just sitting around doing nothing and would be £12.57 lighter.

I think I have a solution thanks to "phone Dad". I went to a bike shop and got one from them for free. It went on with a bit of
persuasion from the persuader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Expensive Circlip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my 20-year-old unvented cylinder (an Ariston Classico HE STD 150) 5 days ago and I hadn't noticed that it was leaking. He fixed the leak today but now the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Hi, My kitchen mixer tap has been leaking, and one of the faucet levers is wobbly. So I tried the replace the grub screw and 'clean the ceramic cartridge' thing in the hope that would sort it out, because I can't get to a hardware store to compare and buy a replacement cartridge/tap in person...
Replies
Views
philip croft
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock