Discuss Drinking water taps etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robtheplumb

Does anyone know where I can get fittings for the blue/red pipe found on drinking water taps, filters etc? My merchant has none and said he can't get any!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drinking water taps etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock