Currently reading:
Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem

Discuss Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Box

A Big Hello to everyone, I'm new to the Forum and would appreciate any help that you can give. I have just purchased a New Drayton Digistat +3 22087 hard wire model to replace my current mechanical Micromark room thermostat which contols my boiler/room temp. I have removed it from it's wall mounting and it reveals a mains cable which has 4 cables in it, One of each of the following RED/BLUE/YELLOW/EARTH.
My problem is as follows, when reconnecting the cables to the New Drayton Digistat + 3 do I just connect the Red & Blue to the L & N Terminal on the new T/Stat and egnore the Yellow which has a red sleeve over it, and I presume is the live switch cable for the Micromark. The Drayon Manual tells me to egnore the neutral and earth connections as the unit is double insulated. any help would be greatly appreciated

My boss is gas safe. It's a glow worm combi 10year old not a condensing.

do you have a heating timer on the boiler or is it sep? if you do you only need a simple room stat

Drayton Digistat + Room Thermostat | Thermostats | NoLinkingToThis

[url]http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/honeywell-dt90e-digital-room-thermostat-eco/41365
[/URL]

Last edited:
Nothing on the boiler. I used the Honeywell programmer with a built in thermostat.

Honeywell CMT921 Wireless Room Thermostat | Wireless Thermostats | NoLinkingToThis

Got it working. The face on the programmer wasn't connecting the pcb board. As I had it screw too tight against the wall. It's clicking off and off now. Great.

Got it working. The face on the programmer wasn't connecting the pcb board. As I had it screw too tight against the wall. It's clicking off and off now. Great.

:D bloody plastic cr*p

good job for sticking with it

Yeah I know. When I remove the back case and put the front back on I heard the signal wire making a click sound to the boiler then it fired up. Thanks to your patience and expert advise now I have a new programmer working.
Thanks again.

Yeah I know. When I remove the back case and put the front back on I heard the signal wire making a click sound to the boiler then it fired up. Thanks to your patience and expert advise now I have a new programmer working.
Thanks again.

not a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock