Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know where I would find a new one of these? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Originally purchased at Tradelink in 2009, Orbit Hand Shower System 5 with Overhead Shower and Hand Piece. I believe it was a Caroma product. See from the image and video the mixer and outlet are part of the shower rail and if we cant find a replacement it will be a huge task to replace, meaning taking off tile re water proofing etc.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

Attachments

• unnamed (18).jpg
    unnamed (18).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5616.mov
    9.9 MB
Quick Google:
E & S Trading - Shower sets.

There a plenty more like it around.
It's just a pity that the shower sets that use the rail for water transfer are the most expensive.

The bottom point is fixed to the water outlet, the top fixing should be adjustable to fix in the same location as the existing

Quick Google:
E & S Trading - Shower sets.

There a plenty more like it around.
It's just a pity that the shower sets that use the rail for water transfer are the most expensive.

The bottom point is fixed to the water outlet, the top fixing should be adjustable to fix in the same location as the existing
Thanks for your reply. I googled E&S although couldnt find any that matched? The one I have use a mixer at the base with the outlet at the front that goes up the rail to shower and hand shower.

Cheers, Paul

So you have a rail that has a mixer at the base?

I thought that was the diverter valve / button at the base.

So do you open and adjust the water temperature and flow of water from the base of that shower rail?

If so, I have never seen one in this country.
I would contact Tradelink and see what your option are.

I've dealt with Tradelink diminishingly over the years, but I have never come across the rail you had installed.

Good luck finding a replacement, if it as you state

21012_Caroma_Coolibah_Essence_Rail_Shower_with_Overhead_90310C3A_LD_56390.jpg

Thanks for your reply, although the one we have has a mixer built in to the bottom with the outlet out the front.
[automerge]1604443885[/automerge]
So you have a rail that has a mixer at the base?

I thought that was the diverter valve / button at the base.

So do you open and adjust the water temperature and flow of water from the base of that shower rail?

If so, I have never seen one in this country.
I would contact Tradelink and see what your option are.

I've dealt with Tradelink diminishingly over the years, but I have never come across the rail you had installed.

Good luck finding a replacement, if it as you state
Yes you do adjust the water temperature and flow of water from the base of that shower rail, its very different and one I have never seen before..... I have contacted tradelink and they contacted Caroma who said it was discontinued and nothing to replace, not even any spare parts, thats dissaponting!

Thanks for your help!

If this is any help, in Australia, the suppliers of a product are meant to keep parts available for 10 years after the part was last sold.
Caroma haven't gone bust, so if you could find out when the product was last sold, then you may be able to take it up with Caroma.

At this stage you have been undone by less than a year.
Tradelink may be able to help you with finding out when the product was last available.

If this is any help, in Australia, the suppliers of a product are meant to keep parts available for 10 years after the part was last sold.
Caroma haven't gone bust, so if you could find out when the product was last sold, then you may be able to take it up with Caroma.

At this stage you have been undone by less than a year.
Tradelink may be able to help you with finding out when the product was last available.
That is a huge help, may thanks!!!

Reply to Does anyone know where I would find a new one of these? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone I need to replace this bath/shower mixer but cannot find any identification marks on it . Does anyone recognise it please. I need to replace with something similar Many thanks Paul
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm having a new bathroom installed and having issues getting the right bath/shower set up. Shower has to be over bath as no space for a seperate one. We have kids who have baths and need it to be easy for them to rinse their hair during them. AT present we have a lovely Victorian style...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so fairly low head pressure. Installed a pump about 15 years ago and worked fine until last week (original pump was an Stuart Turner ST55 replaced after...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon forum, I’m in the midst of a mini disaster. My house is in the very final stages of a refurb, I arrived this morning to let the carpet fitter in and discovered a leak. It is coming from the bath waste where it connects to the internal soil stack. Fortunately it runs in some...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a pretty standard gravity fed system. Two cold water and one expansion tank in the loft and vented cylinder in the airing board airing cupboard on 1st floor. Pressure is terrible on both ground and first floor so we have a 4 bar pump that blasts both hot and cold water around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock