Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone recognise this bath shower mixer in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone

I need to replace this bath/shower mixer but cannot find any identification marks on it . Does anyone recognise it please. I need to replace with something similar

Many thanks

Paul

Attachments

• 20220727_200406.jpg
    20220727_200406.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220727_200416.jpg
    20220727_200416.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220727_200423.jpg
    20220727_200423.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 7
Is it 150 centres on the pipework?
If so that is standard and there is lots of choice.
Hi , thanks for your reply. Yes it is 150 centres, so I realise there are plenty of options for new shower/ bath mixers however what I cant work out is the size of the incoming pipe work as the connection looks bigger than a 15mm compression nut. That is why I was trying to identify it

It is probably a 3/4” union nut, this is what most bar mixer valves and their bath/shower versions come with.
It should be a question of undoing your existing one and just doing up two nuts with new washers and you’re done.

Reply to Does anyone recognise this bath shower mixer in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to re-regulate the bath filler so it fills the bath to the desired level. Many thanks!
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve tried finding something that would be compatible but no joy. Ideal would be a mixer head with the same centres. Does anyone have any idea as to...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock