Discuss Covering existing copper pipes pinned to a skirting board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tweaky123

Hi, i'm looking for a way to cover some copper piping pinned to skirting board hopefully without having to box them in. I know most of the pvc covers require the pipes to be fitted into clips and then the cover fits over the top but are there any products on the market that allow you to cover the pipes when they are already in situ? All help gratefully received. Thanks:confused:

paint the pipes and forget about them, pvc covers etc look worse than the pipes. Or try 2x1 timber either side of the pipes, with new skirting on the front and you just have thick skirting to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Covering existing copper pipes pinned to a skirting board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views
Could anyone point me in the right direction. I had a complete plumbing install at a property I was renovating, the CH and plumbing was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock