Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Correct CH pump speed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't "work it out" easily; you have to find it by experiment. You will need to know the boiler design temperature difference between flow and return - usually given in the installation manual. Then balance the system to give a drop as near to that as you can.

The lower the speed, the greater the drop, and vice versa.

To balance your system see How to balance a CH system

If you don't have a boiler manual, post full details of your boiler (make and exact model) and you will be given the info.

as said depends on design/size of system and ouput a typical 5 metre pump speed 1, 3m 2,4m 3,5m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Correct CH pump speed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock