Discuss Correct CH pump speed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't "work it out" easily; you have to find it by experiment. You will need to know the boiler design temperature difference between flow and return - usually given in the installation manual. Then balance the system to give a drop as near to that as you can.

The lower the speed, the greater the drop, and vice versa.

To balance your system see How to balance a CH system

If you don't have a boiler manual, post full details of your boiler (make and exact model) and you will be given the info.

as said depends on design/size of system and ouput a typical 5 metre pump speed 1, 3m 2,4m 3,5m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Correct CH pump speed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
I'm making my own replacement for a boilermate 2000 controler. I need more electical information on the pump so I can work out how to control the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back