Discuss Combi pump head replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Dont know if I am going to embarass myself here, replaced a faulty grundfoss pump head in a Vokera combi with another grundfoss head, any diff was wiring was on other side so new pump I had to fit (so the writing etc) was upside down......

However there was still a problem, can u just confirm that even if the head no matter what way the wiring is facing its always going to be pumping the same direction lolol

Darren, Darren, Darren........

What way does the impellor spin? And if you rotate the head 180deg on its axis what way does the impellor spin then?

Go and have a brew mate, you're over thinking this.

Somebody's had a hard christmas. Been there, done that in a stressed out moment before.

Grundfos have arrows showing orientation on. Check it against the one you took out.

No theres no arrow, but in the. MI pumps in the return but theres no arrow on my new grundfoss pump head just the wirings on other side

The head will always be spinning in the same direction tho would it not, no matter what way it's fitted..

I'm getting to deep here Christmas has been hard lol

turn it 180,360 or 720 it will spin same way the stress is confusing you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi pump head replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock