Discuss chewed male thread on mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a shower here with thread cross-threaded, my fault...... had to go buy another one but now I'm stuck with a shower I don't want/need. What should I do with it ? cost me £118 so lost all profit on job unless I can return shower or do something with it lol

Couldn't you tap it to make new threads and re use it

i was thinking of that yes but im not really going to need it considering its 110mm centres, maybe clean it up a bit and return it ?

then they will give me a replacement which i dont want either haha i just want my money !! pretty much lost all profit on the bloody job

worst you could say is exchange it for a new one and ebay it???

is your merchants open on a saturday? if not then say you went to fit it on a saturday and it was faulty and you had to buy from elsewhere

got it from plumb centre so nah they would of been shut, think I'll go with that try and clean it up a bit and hope no one notices !! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chewed male thread on mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
For the guys doing a lot of bathroom work. What dual mixer showers would you recommend? I don’t think the budget reaches to the Grohe stuff but...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock